Fling - Adult Personals that Work

BrownZilla! Pussy Killaa in Oxford, England

is a Man interested in a Woman for: Fetish, Groupsex, Sexual relations, Online flirting, Other, Meet in person

Want to meet HIM today?

Create Your Free Profile
BrownZilla! Pussy Killaa

MY DETAILS

Age / Gender:19 / Man
Location:Oxford, England
Height:0
Body Type:Athletic
Hair ColorBlack
Eye ColorBrown
RaceAsian
ReligionMuslim
LanguagesEnglish
IncomeTell You Later
ProfessionStudent
Marital StatusSingle

REGISTER FREE

ABOUT ME

There is so much to write that the characters to write on this can not state 20% of who i am. so come and find the rest of the 80%. im looking for someone very local. I wouldn't need to create this profile on this site for friends i have many i am a good sociable fun spontaneous guy ;)so i thought i see where this might take me in wanting a naughty girl to feed my mad libido. its uncontrollable i hope you can handle, the BrownZilla the Pu**y Killer! ... a nickname local girls have given 'IT' ;) most preferably i want a FWB that would sweet me. holla me when your ready , kudos, adios. laters ;), peace.

ABOUT MY FLING

I love woman in general i aint fussy. tall , short girls with big breasts or bum i love to dominate them ;) brunettes and blondes oh wow! any color eyes any shape i love curvaceous woman yup i can handle ya'll. a freak, spontaneous cheeky funny woman. not the jealous type i am not looking for a relationship. straight fun, straight sex. straight new experience, straight up looking for new wonderful and beautiful people. there's great characters in the world i need you in my life and you need me :D

REGISTER FREE

Meet Beautiful Women looking for fun in your city.

Limited Time Offer!

REGISTER FREE

Fling.com is the Hottest Place to Hook Up

Find sex by contacting fellow Fling members and get laid tonight. Thousands of exciting new members sign up and create adult dating profiles every day. Check out millions of fun photos, adult personals and watch webcams that allow you to party with members live. We also make it easy and safe for you to meet online. Use our award-winning, real-time video chat to get acquainted before you meet in person.

Hook up with sexy singles looking for fun
Adult dating on Fling.com

Search through millions of singles and swingers and meet real people with verified photos in Oxford, England. Share sexy pics, explore erotic fantasies, check out adult personals, and have an adult dating fling right now using our live video webcam chat.

Click here to join Fling
FUN.FLING.COM
04-25-15