Fling - Adult Personals that Work

CarolinaDreamin05 in Broadway, North Carolina

is a Man interested in a Woman for: Sexual relations, Online flirting

Want to meet HIM today?

Create Your Free Profile
CarolinaDreamin05

MY DETAILS

Age / Gender:28 / Man
Location:Broadway, North Carolina
Height:69
Body Type:Athletic
Hair ColorBrown
Eye ColorBlue
RaceWhite
ReligionChristian
LanguagesEnglish,spanish
Income35-50
ProfessionExecutive/management
Marital StatusTell You Later

REGISTER FREE

ABOUT ME

I'm 21, Lived in NC on and off most of my life. I work 8-5 Monday thru Friday & I play Saturday & Sunday 24/7. I live my life a day at the time. I've got a great family & good friends & my posting a profile on this website is simply for fun. I expect nothing out of it & am content with that. I guess I have to say something about myself sexually since this website is sexual in nature. I'm not one of these lame type player wanna b guys. I know what I got....I've been around the block once or twice & I'm confident not cocky that I can please a woman whether she be in her 30's or in her late teens sexually. I've never had any complaints from any woman & 75% of the women I've slept with through out my life have wanted to pursue a relationship with me afterwards. The other 25% are from the days when I was 1st feeling myself out sexually & wasn't even considering anything serious. I do enjoy sex & I am 110% a freak.....any woman I've ever been with can verify that. I know what I'm doing & damn sure don't need a sex teacher. I'm not really posting a profile on this site to meet women & have sex with them I'm posting a profile to just meet new friends in general as I am involved with someone at this time.

ABOUT MY FLING

Just looking to meet even more new friends.

REGISTER FREE

Meet Beautiful Women looking for fun in your city.

Limited Time Offer!

REGISTER FREE

Fling.com is the Hottest Place to Hook Up

Find sex by contacting fellow Fling members and get laid tonight. Thousands of exciting new members sign up and create adult dating profiles every day. Check out millions of fun photos, adult personals and watch webcams that allow you to party with members live. We also make it easy and safe for you to meet online. Use our award-winning, real-time video chat to get acquainted before you meet in person.

Hook up with sexy singles looking for fun
Adult dating on Fling.com

Search through millions of singles and swingers and meet real people with verified photos in Broadway, North Carolina. Share sexy pics, explore erotic fantasies, check out adult personals, and have an adult dating fling right now using our live video webcam chat.

Click here to join Fling
FUN.FLING.COM
08-22-14