Fling - World's Best Personals For Adults
Stroke of Genius aka SB Want to meet this member?
Join now!
"Sex" is an artform - Paint with pleasure strokes... create an orgasmic image of sexual ecstasy ..Who wants to create a masterpeice with me?
seeking: Couples, Women  interested in: Experimenting, Threesomes+, Friends with Benefits  
Membership:GOLD Member
Age/Gender: 29 year old Man
Location: New York , NY United States
Height: Ask me
Body Type: Average
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Black
Religion: Ask me
Languages: English
Income: Ask me
Profession: Executive/Management
Status: Ask me
about me
Always happy to show n share - If my profile is discreet and you can't see my pics - it means I am offline. Wondering why I F*ck with this site anymore...as 95% people on here are SSSSUSPECT (if you mad, then its YOU).. the other 5% can holla if they wish. My Stats - 5'9-179lbs-8in' I am a clean (w/recent papers), chill, funny, very likable and intelligent heterosexual business professional from NYC. My work takes me all over the USA but I am staying local for a little bit. I derive great pleasure from sexual exploration. My sexual attitude is "go hard or go home." I use my talents to give my partner the best possible experience with the goal of meeting and exceeding expectations by any and all pleasurable means :) I am direct and 100% 24/7 and I expect the same. I am allergic to bullsh*T..so if I get a whiff..I am going in the other direction..nothing personal. I don't have sex.. I make bliss...sex intelligence..Genius. ;P
about my fling
Sane,clean,casual friend ready to indulge in pleasure. Please: Be REAL...(SAY WHAT YOU MEAN and MEAN WHAT YOU SAY)..SOO many fakers on FLING Be Hygienic...(FUNK is not Sexy) Be Free in 3D...(Drama/Disease/Drugs) Be a true FREAK ...(sexually expressive, open-minded and uninhibited when it comes to pleasing and being pleased) Be YOURSELF and ready to have FUN...NO GAMES, NO DRAMA, JUST GOOD COMPANY AND GOOD TIMES
 

 



Fling

Join Fling for FREE Right Now!

Meet Beautiful Women looking for fun in your city. Limited Offer.

WWW.FLING.COM
23-09-14