Fling - World's Best Personals For Adults
Ericanicole89 Want to meet this member?
Join now!
seeking: Men  interested in: Experimenting, Threesomes+, Friends with Benefits, Online Flirting, Open To Relationship  
Membership:SILVER Member
Age/Gender: 21 year old Woman
Location: Lake Grove , NY United States
Height: Ask me
Body Type: Average
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White
Religion: Catholic
Languages: English
Income: Ask me
Profession: Administrative
Status: Single
about me
When people first meet me they can usually tell right from the start that I'm an outgoing person. I love to laugh & have a good time.I don't sweat the small stuff in life & it's the little things that mean the most to me.I just got out of a 3 year relationship a couple of months ago & I'm finally ready to find a new guy to spend my time with. I'm confident,sweet,goal-oriented, & have an amazing sense of humor.I'd love to find someone I could have a good time with who has some similar interests as I do.I consider myself to be extremely laid back & open minded.I've lived in NY my whole life & plan to stay here forever.I come from a big Italian family & they are the most important thing in my life.My friends are also very important to me.I'm a huge animal lover & have five dogs of my own.Some of my interests are going to the movies,shopping, going to the beach,writing,listening to music,horseback riding,doing volunteer work going to Yankee games,comedy clubs,meeting new people,partying..I'm up for pretty much anything.As of right now I work for my family's plumbing heating & air conditioning company called Varsity Plumbing and Heating Inc.however,I plan to find another job that is more relative to the field I'd like to go into which involves working with animals in the future.I'm 75% Italian, 15 % Irish,5% English & 5% German.I like all different types of music but my absolute favorite is Hip-hop,pop & R&B.Eminem & Drake are two of my favorite rappers.FRIENDS & Jersey shore are my all time favorite TV shows.I like romantic Comedy's.Love Italian food.I enjoy going out & having a good time but I also like cuddling on the couch & watching a movie on a rainy night & relaxing at home.I don't believe that relationships are always 50/50..I feel that sometimes you have to give 90% effort while the other person is giving 10%. I'm an easy person to get along with.I'm not judgemental of anyone but I also know who I am & what I want out of life & I'm not afraid to make that known
about my fling
I like guys who are clean-cut, in good shape & take care of themselves. I'm looking for an equally fun person who is classy, ambitious and willing to treat a girl the right way. I'd prefer to find a family oriented,easy-going, confident & well-educated guy who ranges between the ages of 20 to 25. Someone who can prove to me that they have something different to offer a girl. One that stands out from other guys. I need a guy who's willing to go the extra mile to keep my attention. If you think you could be that guy for me & you're up for the challenge feel free to take a chance & show me something different.