Fling - World's Best Personals For Adults
sweetchanel3 Want to meet this member?
Join now!
seeking: Men  interested in: Open To Relationship  
Membership:SILVER Member
Age/Gender: 34 year old Woman
Location: Gatineau , QC Canada
Height: Ask me
Body Type: Average
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White
Religion: Ask me
Languages: English, French
Income: Ask me
Profession: Ask me
Status: Ask me
about me
Im 34 years old, im a very pationate person, I like photography, air hockey, play pool, workout, kickboxing, cooking, going comedy clubs, camping, fishing and also love a nice quiet night cuddling up watching movies. I say what I mean and I mean what I say in life. Im looking for friendship, someone to connect with, laugh have fun and enventually start a relationship if it clicks for both. Ok that probably scared 98% of you ha ha ha but im honest. To the other 2% well im not perfect, i love to laugh, have simple fun like water balloon fights, water gun fights, etc... im young at heart and im looking for someone to connect with someone honest, fun, with goals in life. I love to laugh, play road hockey with my son and of course love shopping (well what do you expect i am a woman). I pretty simple, i love life and enjoy every moment. My main focus in life is my 4 year old son which means the world to me. I used to love training at the gym 5 days a week, now with a child i realised that sleeping when i can is the best activity. The six things I could never do without: My son, familly, my friends, music, lip gloss, walmart (what...i am a woman), juicy fruit sticks I might not be the most beautiful, nor do I have the perfect body... I might not be your choice... But I am a GREAT choice... I do not pretend to be someone else because I am too good at being ME...I have a silly life but its my life and i wouldnt change it for anything. The first things people usually notice about me, im crazy ha ha ha i love to laugh and have fun, oh ok well might as well be honest i love to do pranks on people ha ha like comedy clubs, Walks in the park, having fun with my son, doing indoor camping with my son I prefer to hang out with people who are positive, honest and have a BIG sens of humour. Be yourself and people will love you. Treat others like you want to be treated.... Favorite Music:AC/DC, Metalica, Stevie Nicks, Dance, Lady Gaga, Van Halen, Bonjovi,
about my fling
WARNING:Any institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You do NOT have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this on their page also.) me